Master Wall® Cemplaster Fiberstucco System is an engineered, fiber-reinforced stucco using our Cemplaster Fiberstucco or Cobrand stucco products in an easy to use packaged assembly. Available in concentrate and ready versions, it offers improved durability compared to traditional stucco with easier application, better product consistency and technical support throughout the application process. Cemplaster Fiberstucco is available as a basic system (stucco & finish) or it can be upgraded with additives, rainscreen mats, continuous insulation leveling base coats and finishes.
Features & Benefits
- Premium fibered stucco system with a warranty
- Variable warranty options: choose popular additions to customize your system or let us design one for you
- Up to 20-year limited labor/material warranties available
Choose your system and your warranty, or let us custom design one for you
When you improve your stucco you improve your warranty. Choose the options you want for your project, or give us a call and we will custom design a system for you. Warranties add up and the extensions in years are noted in orange.
Weather Resistive Barriers (WRB), Continuous Insulation (CI) and Drainage Spacers (DRS)
- WRB01 2- ASTM D226 Asphalt Felt or other code required minimum (minimum over sheathing) (0 Years)
- WRB02 Tyvek® StuccoWrap® or similar with 1-layer of ASTM D226 Asphalt Felt (over sheathing) (0 Years)
- WRB03 Master Wall Rollershield with 1-layer of ASTM D226 Asphalt Felt (over sheathing) (+5 Years)
- WRB04 Master Wall Rollershield (over concrete or masonry, slip sheet and lath required) (+5 Years)
- CI01-03 Continuous Insulation: Expanded, Extruded, Polyisocyanurate, Mineral Wool (0 Years)
- CI04 External Insulation (0 Years)
- DRS00 No Drainage Spacer (0 Years)
- DRS01 Drainage Mat: Spacer Type (0 Years)
- DRS02 Rainscreen: Cosella-Dörken Products, Inc. Delta® -Dry, Delta® -Dry Plus or Keene Driwall™ Rainscreen 020-1 (+1Year)
Cemplaster Fiberstucco Warranty Program Products (CFS)
- CFS01 Master Wall Cemplaster Fiberstucco* with 17 or 20 ga. woven wire fabric or STRUCTALATH III reinforcement, 3/8″ thick (+2 Years)
- CFS02 Master Wall Cemplaster Fiberstucco* direct to Masonry/Concrete (no Rollershield), 3/8″-1/2″ thick (+3 Years)
- CFS03 Master Wall Cemplaster Fiberstucco* with 2.5#/sy self-furring, MW Fibalath™ or STRUCTA Twin Trac reinforcement , 1/2″ thick (+3 Years)
- CFS04 Master Wall Cemplaster Fiberstucco* with 3.4#/sy self-furring, MW Fibalath™ or STRUCTA Mega Lath reinforcement, 3/4″ thick (+4 Years)
- CFS05 Master Wall Cemplaster Fiberstucco* with 3.4#/sy self-furring reinforcement, 7/8” thick (+4 years)
*Cemplaster Fiberstucco available with certain QUIKRETE® and WESTERN Blended products as part of our warranty program.
Stucco Additives (SA)
- SA00 No Stucco Additives (0 Years)
- SA01 Master Wall Stucco Ad Liquid, 3 qt per mix of CFS Concentrate, 1 qt per bag of Ready CFS (+1 Year)
- SA02 Master Wall Stucco Ad Liquid, 2 gal per mix of CFS Concentrate, 3 quarts per bag of Ready CFS (+2 Years)
- SA03 Master Wall Stucco Ad Liquid, 5 gal per mix of CFS Concentrate, 1-1/2 gal per bag of Ready CFS (+3 Years)
Surface Reinforcing Mesh (SRM) & Leveling Base Coats (LBC)
- SRM00 No Surface Reinforcing Mesh (0 Years)
- SRM01 Bulltec Reinforcing Mesh embedded into wet stucco brown coat (+1 Year)
- LBC00 No Leveling Base Coat (0 Years)
- LBC01 F&M, F&M Plus, MBB, MBB Plus, Guardian or WeatherSTOP Skim Coat (+1 Year)
- LBC02 F&M, F&M Plus, MBB, MBB Plus, Guardian or WeatherSTOP Skim Coat with Master Wall Standard Reinforcing or Bulltec Mesh (+2 Years)
Primers (PRIME), Finish Additives (FA), Finish Options (FIN)
- PRIME00 No Primer (0 Years)
- PRIME01 Primecoat or Sanded Primecoat tinted primer (+1 Year)
- FIN01 Superior Finish/Specialty Finish (+1 Year)
- FA01 Excel Additive (to any finish) (+0.5 Year)
- FA02 Silicone Coat (to any finish) (+0.5 Year)
- FIN02 Superior Elastomeric Plus Finish (+3 Years)
If you’re looking for a quality simplified stucco look no further than our Base 5, Mid 7 and Deluxe 10 Systems. These systems offer good to great performance in a ready to go specification package.
Cemplaster Fiberstucco Base 5
Sometimes you’re looking for a quality basic stucco system. This is exactly what you get with the Base 5 System. It’s a high quality ½” thick Cemplaster Fiberstucco with Primecoat Primer and our durable Superior Finish. The specifications are edited for this application and will require little input and it comes with a 5-year labor/material type limited warranty.
Cemplaster Fiberstucco Mid 7
Mid 7 is an upgraded Base 5 with the same ½” thick Cemplaster Fiberstucco and Primecoat Primer. It uses our highly flexible Superior Elastomeric Plus finish for better flexibility and crack bridging properties. Specifications are fully edited as well and it carries a 7-year labor material type limited warranty.
Cemplaster Fiberstucco Deluxe 10
Deluxe 10 takes the most popular components of a stucco system with consideration for value. The ½” thick Cemplaster Fiberstucco is modified with Stucco Ad-Liquid for improve crack resistance and better compressive and tensile strength. A leveling base coat of WeatherStop for Stucco and Mesh fine tunes the surface and adds additional reinforcement. WeatherStop is our waterproof stucco base coat. Primecoat Primer and Superior Elastomeric Plus finish complete the application. As with the other systems, the specifications are fully edited and defined. Deluxe 10 has a 10-year labor/material type limited warranty.