Aggre-flex Drainage is a mechanically attached Class PB (Polymer Based) Exterior Insulation and Finish system (EIFS) applied over a code-approved water barrier and an approved substrate. This system offers several drainage cavity options including flat insulation board, drainage insulation board or a variety of drainage spacers up to and including Delta® Dry rainscreens.
Drainage track accessories may be used with the Aggre-flex Drainage System or a backwrap method may be used.
Features & Benefits
- High Insulating Value – about R-4 per inch.
- Exterior insulation reduces thermal bridging in framed walls and keeps masonry/concrete wall temperatures more consistent.
- Exterior lamina is monolithic, providing a continuous weather barrier with no breaks, but the secondary weather barrier can drain away any incidental moisture.
- Flat, wavy or drainage mat or rainscreen options.
- LEED friendly and well suited to retrofit, renovation and decorative upgrades.
System installation from exterior to substrate:
Master Wall Base Coat
Insulation and Drainage Media Option
Insulation Board – Flat, Wavy or Grooved
Backwrap (see details)
Aggre-flex Drainage with Drainage Media
Click here to add your own text